Step 1: Online Registration
- Click on the link of JoSAA(Joint seat allocation authority) under Official Website
- Enter JEE Main 2019 Roll Number & Password and click on Login
- Students must read all the instructions carefully and click on “I Agree”
- Fill in all the required details in the JoSAA Counselling Form
- Select the Declaration and click on Submit
- Verify all the furnished details and click on “Confirm Registration” button
Step 2: Online Choice Filling and Locking
- Select the choice of colleges and programs.
- Students can opt for change/edit/delete their filled choices
- Lock the alternatives before the last date (available shortly).
- Locking the alternatives or choices can be done after each round of JEE Main 2019 Counselling.
Step 3: JoSAA 2019 Seat Allotment
The guidance and seat allotment authority, JoSAA can take under consideration the subsequent factors before allocating the best attainable seat in keeping with candidates’ choices:
- Candidate’s Category (Gen., OBC-NCL, SC, etc.)
- All India Rank (AIR) in JEE Main 2019 rank list(s)
- According to the priority order of selections by the candidates for educational programs and institutes
- Availability of seats under different seat categories/seat quotas for which the candidate is eligible.
Note: Candidates will be notified about Seat Allotment through mail or SMS on their registered email ID and mobile number respectively a few days after Choice Locking.
Step 4: Payment of Fee & Seat Acceptance
Once the seat is assigned, candidates can opt for any one of the subsequent choices:
- Freeze– If candidates square measure happy with seats assigned to them and don't want to participate in additional rounds, they'll opt for this feature.
- Float– just in case, candidates got to keep the seat assigned and additionally want to upgrade their seats, they need to follow this feature.
- Slide– If candidates settle for the seat assigned and want to upgrade the course within the same institute, they'll keep on with this feature.
- Withdraw– If candidates have already accepted the seat, they'll withdraw the seat by coverage at the institute assigned before the last spherical of seat allotment.
To confirm the seat, candidates can pay the fees through SBI web Banking or e-Challan. The seat acceptance fee (SAF) is Rs forty-five,000 for all the candidates except SC/ ST/ SC-PwD/ ST-PWD/ GEN-PwD/ OBC-NCL-PwD. Candidates UN agencies belong to SC/ ST/ SC-PwD/ ST-PWD/ GEN-PwD/ OBC-NCL-PwD classes can pay Rs. 20,000 as SAF.
Step 5: Verification of Documents
Candidates can have to be compelled to get their documents verified at the assistance centres. the subsequent documents have to be compelled to be made at the time of verification:
- 3 passport size pictures (the same as uploaded throughout registration)
- Provisional JoSAA seat allotment letter
- Photo positive identification
- Proof of seat acceptance fee payment
- JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
- Date of birth proof
- JEE Main 2019 Score Card
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Category certificate (if applicable)
Step 6: Reporting to the Allotted College
The final step in JEE Main 2019 counselling is reportage to the allotted institutes with original certificates and documents on the assigned date and slot. Once verification is completed, candidates can got to report at the assigned institute and pay the balance fees within the institute, ensure the admission.